Willfish: Your first choice Fishing Charters for the Whitsundays
Departing: Airlie Beach, Abell Point Marina or Shute Harbour
Group (max 4) fishing charters
Fish for Coral Trout, Cod, Wrasse, Emperor, Trevally, Tuna and more!
Exclusive Whitsunday fishing tours
Have the boat available to you and your party exclusively!
Fast, safe, custom built boat will take you to the best spots quickly and in comfort.
HALF OR FULL DAY FISHING CHARTER ON THE BEAUTIFUL WHITSUNDAY ISLANDS. The 74 Whitsunday Islands lie between the northeast coast of Queensland, Australia, and the Great Barrier Reef, a massive stretch of coral teeming with marine life.
The Whitsunday’s light game fishing is exceptional, and trolling with lures and live bait for marlin, mahi mahi or sailfish is great sport
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
Who should book Willfish?
- Tour groups
- Corporate groups
- Individuals keen to join others for a fish or tour
- First timers to seasoned anglers welcome
- Private and custom charters
- Groups of mates
- Those chasing deep sea, reef and game fishing
- Those wanting a personalised sightseeing cruise – choose your adventure
- Small groups only – Up to 4 passengers
Willfish is built for fishing
- Solid with impressive stability
- Fish for longer in comfort without getting green around the gills
- Spacious for casting or on hook ups
- Live bait station and built in sinks
- Tanks to keep your catch fresh
- Fully padded sides (coaming bolsters)
- Support for your legs when the big boys are running
- Huge freeboard for added safety
Willfish is perfect for Fishing Charters
- Roomy, deluxe seating
- Exceptional stability for reduced sickness
- Super comfortable
- Clean enclosed flushing toilet
- High sides for additional safety
- Storage compartments for your bags
- All gear provided
We provide everything you need
- Bait and quality fishing equipment
- Cold drinks & snacks
- Delicious lunch included on full day tours
- Live bait station, built in sinks and tanks to keep your catch fresh
- All safety gear, simply bring your hat & sunnies
Willfish: Your Airlie Beach fishing charter.
We service the Whitsundays for fishing trips. Our super fast and comfortable boat on trailer gives us the flexibility to start your fishing charter in Airlie Beach harbour, Shute harbour or Abel Point marina to start your fishing charter in the best possible location to get you to the best fishing locations in the whitsundays with a fast and smooth ride. We really look forward to give you one of the best fishing days of your life!
Willfish, Whitsunday Fishing Charters News
Spanish Mackerel Fishing Airlie Beach: Tips Spanish Mackerel is probably one of the most famous sport fish. Keep on reading this Spanish mackerel fishing Airlie Beach post for some tips and tricks you can use on your next boating trip. Catching Spanish Mackerel is...
If you’re looking for fishing tours Airlie beach, you’ve come to the right place. The dream destination of any angler, Airlie beach is home to the most incredible marine life. A trip to this area isn’t complete without exploring its majestic oceans. So, while you’re...
A Brief Overview of Coral Sea Fishing Whitsundays. Ready to step-up your fishing game and be the envy of everyone? Then read this short Coral Sea fishing Whitsundays guide as we tell you everything you need to know! The Coral Sea is regarded as the most productive...